Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any opinions on my deca? real/fake

knudmt27

Hello everyone,

I have come accross some some nan-d (deca-durabolin) and was wondering if it is legit. It is from a UGL. Label says Hemogen, deca-durabolin 100mg/mL 10 mL. some polish that says commitment on poland. The vials are all the same color and amount of liquid. Light yellow color. I will post pictures upon request. There is NO information on this stuff on the net. I realize that the best way to tell is send some off to a lab, or use it. I am by no means an expert on steroids so some help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

post a pic ASAP

or this thread is gone

and so if your EF life for posting UG info without pics

I will post a picture tm. I have to get a new cord for my digi camera. It isnt transfering data from camera to pc. Sorry for the delay guys. Thanks for the patience.

Hey I have the same stuff too including they're Sustanon. Anyone else know? Knudmt27 what state are you in?

I am in Florida. I have gotten a new source since and have gotten much better labs now. let me know how it works out for you. but I saw incredibly better results with other labs.

Top Bottom