any info on pharmabolic?

Posted: 08-Jan-2002 03:17 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about any info on pharmabolic? within the Counterfeit Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: stop it bro.......

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

any info on pharmabolic?

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Question any info on pharmabolic?

Old 08-Jan-2002, 03:17 PM   #1

stop it bro....

Last edited by NORMA-MAN; 31-Mar-2002 at 05:50 PM.
Gallery of mrwillis  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 10-Jan-2002, 09:15 PM   #2

yo man that place those prices are just plane bad. there are plenty of other places with way better deals.
Gallery of tormentus1010  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 31-Mar-2002, 02:48 AM   #3

they have been on the scammers list a long time... selective scamming
Gallery of hereigrowagain  

clenbuterol

Old 30-Mar-2003, 12:21 PM   #4

hey, i just got a bottle of liquid spiropent from germany, its made by boehringer ingelheim, i was anyone out there that knows anything about it ( taste, dosages, results etc. ). And if anyone knows how to tell if its legit.
Gallery of g_gill  

Old 01-Apr-2003, 02:11 AM   #5
United Kingdom

Used these chaps before about a year ago. They sold me a bunch of fake Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - norma the (blue and white bottle). I have bought stuff locally that I know is legit and when you put them side by side its laffable. Big give away was the liquid wasn't even yellow.

Don't even waste your money.
Gallery of Jamaz  

Old 01-Apr-2003, 02:13 AM   #6
United Kingdom
Used these chaps before about a year ago. They sold me a bunch of fake Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - norma the (blue and white bottle). I have bought stuff locally that I know is legit and when you put them side by side its laffable. Big give away was the liquid wasn't even yellow.

Don't even waste your money.
Gallery of Jamaz