Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another QV question ( strange )

HEE-MAN

I have bottles of QV deca , cyp, enen, and tren. Some of them have the holograms and exp dates, some have just the holograms and some have neither. What is the deal here?

They should be sealed in the box but if not they should definatly have the flip top with lot#s & exp dates.With the hologram.If they dont then send them back.I usually would get susspicious just if the dont come in the box shrink wrapped..

When I got them the were out of the boxes. The bottles with the exp dates and lot#s check out on the website but some of the bottles have holograms with no lot #s or exp dates and some of the bottles have niether. I do not know much about QV so I just was curious if anyone else has had a bottle with no hologram or exp date. I knew I should have bought the bottles with the kangaroo on them. Thank god I have a little aratest and ttokkyo eq to hold me over. Thanks for the responses guys.

I have seen the Qv bottles with no stamped batch numbers, usually these fakes have the batch numbers printed in the same printing process as the label. I always return bottles without a stamp which is completed in a separate process from the printing of the label. I have heard some legit bottles have the batch numbers printed with the label, but I also am leary if they aren't shrink wrapped with stamped batch numbers and expiration date. http://www.qualityvet.com.mx/indexeng.htm

Top Bottom