Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

amps from Stuggart, Germ?

chub

Got the following Testogan 200mg propionate,Stromba 100mg winny, 100mg and 200mg Dimetabol (deca)..the company is Herrman any body have any thoughts on it?

What is the LOT # and/or serial # on it? and if you could scan a pic of them and exp. date, it would help the situation a lot.

Mr. X:cool:

Stuggart,Germany Amps for MR.X

This is what I have for lot #s and other description(Sorry no Scanner for Pics):Wirkstoff: Stromba 100mg 1ml Hermann KWHB Stuttgart,Germ Hbs:207.02601 Verw.Bis:06-05 and some German writing:Wasser Fur Injektonszwecke Spritzampulle 1ml i.m.;Testogan 200 Propionet,same company,Hbs:207.02601 Verw.Bis:06-05 ; and for the Dimetabol 100: Nandrolon Decanoat 100mg Benzylalkohol in Oligar, Same Company,Hbs:207-080046 Verw.Bis:09-2005. Thes amps all have a company symbol that looks like 3 ovals intertwined into 3 rings of one. The wv separates,the deca is very dark almost yellow oil, and the prop is very thin. Thanks for any help MrX.

Hey this sounds real, I've had simular stuff, and it worked great. Although, I have not used the winny, I have used the prop and decas that you talk about. So, don't worry, plus they are amps and amps from Germany I've seen are real.

Mr.X :cool:

Ditto - I'm from New ENgland also... alot of them around these parts... Lot's of guys using them

The winny works but HURTS LIKE A MUTHA-FUCCA!

Top Bottom