Woot and zwhit

Posted: 24-Dec-2012 12:32 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Woot and zwhit within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: You guys have names picked out? I'll let you know if I approve or not.go...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Woot and zwhit

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Woot and zwhit

Old 24-Dec-2012, 12:32 PM   #1
Poland
You guys have names picked out? I'll let you know if I approve or not.go
Gallery of pdaddyII  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Woot and zwhit

Old 24-Dec-2012, 12:36 PM   #2
United States
none of your business
Gallery of miplank  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 24-Dec-2012, 12:36 PM   #3
United States
nosey
Gallery of miplank  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 24-Dec-2012, 12:39 PM   #4
United States
Quote posted by miplank View Post
nosey
you're only saying this because you pulled some creeper/stalker move and know the answer
Gallery of shirlene29  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 24-Dec-2012, 12:40 PM   #5
United States
wtf?!
Gallery of miplank  

Old 24-Dec-2012, 12:46 PM   #6
United States
troo story
Gallery of shirlene29  

Old 24-Dec-2012, 12:48 PM   #7
Kazakhstan
Quote posted by shirlene29 View Post
troo story
u mad cause your 2 channels are all fuzzy?
Gallery of bigpokey  

Old 24-Dec-2012, 12:49 PM   #8
United States
loollololololo
Gallery of miplank  

Old 24-Dec-2012, 12:59 PM   #9
Kazakhstan
ahahahhahahha
Gallery of bigpokey  

Old 24-Dec-2012, 01:04 PM   #10

Quote posted by pdaddyII View Post
You guys have names picked out? I'll let you know if I approve or not.go
Landry

I like the name just not where she got it from.
Gallery of zwhit