Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do some people insist on driving luxury cars, & can only afford junk ones? CADY?

rsnoble

What a crock of shit. Why is it some people just gotta drive a cadilac, but have a ford festiva budget?

For example(among numerous others depicting this phenominum): Yesterday at the gas station these two dudes pull up in a Mercedes 4 door 280 something or other. They step out, and are dressed exceptionally well. Their car on the other hand was to be desired. First off, it roared up to the gas pump with an apparent exhaust problem. The paint was severely faded, there was large portions of rust over the rear wheels, and the best part was the hood was bent up and wouldnt shut and was held down by a bungie cord in the middle. I mean this car looked like hammered dog shit. I didn't get close enough to observe the interior.

So my question is: Does the recognition that you own a Mercedes, cady, lincoln, or whatever outweigh the fact that the car is a total piece of fucking junk?

I mean get fucking real, if I had say 3k to spend on a car, I would much rather buy a little 4banger with nice paint and interior, and ran good. You know, something you might pick your girl up in.

But no, some people go out and buy their big block olds thats 4 city blocks long and walk around with their heads high because they got the luxury car.

The only conclusion I can draw is that their fucking stupid. I mean sooner or later if your bragging about owning such a vehicle, the person is likely to see it. Then what? Or have they thought that far?

They're probably enterpreneurs and as a result went from having money to not having money and are still driving the car they bought when they had money :D

For instance the $500 car with $2000 wheels, a bumpin system, and ugly off colored ground effects and wing.

a nice car is the easiest way to get a hottie instead of having a big wang!.

Not just black people at all. Consider the Baby Boomers, who blessed us with "Yuppies". They've made 'living beyond one's means' into a high art, and their tastes and spending habits have trickled down to lower income groups. Even at the highest income levels though, lots of folks are drowning in debt, because of their pathetic desire to look the part without necessarily being the part.

tuc biscuit said:
People who spend their money on cars= silly billies

People who spend their money on property= top of the class

Totally agree.........just wish I had enough to spend on property :)

Top Bottom