Where to buy massage oil.

Posted: 12-Apr-2004 08:17 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Where to buy massage oil. within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Where to buy massage oil, and I need some good stuff, anything you can recommend. thx a lot....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 12-Apr-2004, 08:17 PM   #1
Canada
Where to buy massage oil, and I need some good stuff, anything you can recommend.

thx a lot.
Gallery of holo  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Where to buy massage oil.

Old 12-Apr-2004, 10:57 PM   #2
United States
best stuff... seriously... is the basic Neutrogena Body Oil. Smells good, not as thick as baby oil, and works perfectly for all massage-related purposes. My favorite masseust uses it, I got hooked as a result.
Gallery of ZKaudio  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 12-Apr-2004, 11:00 PM   #3
Canada
the thing is it's supposed to be a gift to my gf and I dont want to give her a neutrogena bottle, she'll think i'ma cheap ass .
i'll buy the neutrogena stuff for sure, just to try it out, but I need some other names or places to buy this as a gift.
Gallery of holo  

Old 13-Apr-2004, 09:23 PM   #4
United States
www.secretsensuals.com
Gallery of gingersnap  

Old 13-Apr-2004, 10:42 PM   #5
United States
kiehls makes a good one too.
Gallery of ZKaudio  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...