Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tight T-shirt/shirt with baggyish shorts?????

tommboy

Does this combo look weird? Wearing a tighter fitting muscle type t-shirt (such as from abercombie or polo muscle style) with baggy shorts or jeans, does that look bad? I mean wearing a tigther shirt is going to show of my build a lot better then some baggy thing, but I can't exactly wear tight shorts or jeans. I mean its not that I dont have good legs (allthough I have bad calves lol) It's that it just looks kinda weird. But now on the other hand does that combo look bad or good? girls????? guys??????/ Cause this is pretty much what I ALLWAYS wear lol

drols of steel said:
hey that's actually a good question that I have also wondered at times, I also wear alot of A&F shirts and baggy'er jeans.

lol thats exactly what I wear or shorts!!!!!! god I need an outside opinion on this

tommboy said:
Does this combo look weird? Wearing a tighter fitting muscle type t-shirt (such as from abercombie or polo muscle style) with baggy shorts or jeans, does that look bad? I mean wearing a tigther shirt is going to show of my build a lot better then some baggy thing, but I can't exactly wear tight shorts or jeans. I mean its not that I dont have good legs (allthough I have bad calves lol) It's that it just looks kinda weird. But now on the other hand does that combo look bad or good? girls????? guys??????/ Cause this is pretty much what I ALLWAYS wear lol
if you've got the:
1.shoulders
2.traps
3.arms
4.torso
to pull of the hot muscle look [single digit bodyfat] then it will look HOT! flaunt it only if you got it.

def. got muscle lol, plus those abercombie shirts are soo damn tight!!!! lolll

thats not what im asking I know tight shirts look good on good bodies but im asking more so if baggy shorts goes with that, since tight shorts are gay

top2bottomdfw said:
if you've got the:
1.shoulders
2.traps
3.arms
4.torso
to pull of the hot muscle look [single digit bodyfat] then it will look HOT! flaunt it only if you got it.
well DUH!! doesn't this go without even saying? otherwise u will look like saturday afternoon at wal-mart.

have you ever heard the expression "she would look good dressed in a sack' well thats goes for you bro, take a good look at your self does your clothes complment you/body or just make you look like a jack ass?.. pretty easy not being mean but it works for me and trust me i use clothing as armor.

So really i cant asnwer that because i would have to see what you looked like some guys can pull off clothes that others can't, such is life.

Top Bottom