Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Their is this Strange Guy Outside!!!! heh....

tripleblonde

i love that I run to a posting board to solve this problem, but I'm sure it's nothing....

still, I heard someone knocking at the front door (I'm alone), I assumed it was either my bro or sis dropping sumin' off or whatever since they didn't use the doorbell....

I didn't even look out the peephole just answered....there was this really tall guy probably 40 who asked if "the man of the house was here"....i didn't know what to say cuz it's so late and I didn't want him to know I was alone....I asked if I could help him w/something and he said he wanted to know if we were interested in resurfacing our drive (we have a long driveway to our house)....I told him we might be, but that my dad was busy and he should check w/us tommorow....

he looked really annoyed at me and asked if he could wait to speak w/him....

it's 9:30!!!!!

I told him no again nicely and kinda started to shut the door cuz I was gettin' scared.....he stepped forward a little but then said he would check back tommorow.....I ran upstairs to the sunroom and peeked out the balcony window and he was still sittin in his car for like 10 minutes....then he left....

I called the parental units cells but their not answering....

if he comes back, I'm calling the cops!

Razorguns said:
i think you need to move to hollywood! It's safer here! hehe. :)

lol @ vg

razor: lol...u might be right :) oklahoma can give a false sense of security....i.e.: people don't lock their doors, sometimes too friendly :)

JP! You are gonna feel horrible for bein' mean when I'm on the morning news....that fucker is back outside in the drive.....

that's it

Top Bottom