Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Teh fgts have really slowed this place down!

And could you also spell using fully formed words from the English language...

It's not my job to guess what the F@ck a "fgts" might be before I rip you a new one for insulting me with a cowardly half assed diss.

You want to call someone something? Dig into your shorts, find those little raisins you call balls and SAY what you mean.

It's not my job to guess what the F@ck a "fgts" might be before I rip you a new one for insulting me with a cowardly half assed diss.

You want to call someone something? Dig into your shorts, find those little raisins you call balls and SAY what you mean.

Calm the fuck down, you know EXACTLY what he meant.

you obviously knew it was some sort of insult so dont play stupid.
Now youre going to have to dig into your ass and pull out that flashlight so you can see in the dark.

IMHO... if you're going to have the lack of class to say something disparaging to a whole group of people, you could AT LEAST have the "bravery" to say it right.

As far as calming down, if this guy had said that in my gym, he'd be fishing through his shit to find his teeth.

IMHO... if you're going to have the lack of class to say something disparaging to a whole group of people, you could AT LEAST have the "bravery" to say it right.

As far as calming down, if this guy had said that in my gym, he'd be fishing through his shit to find his teeth.
If you're this fucking sensitive you should probably see yourself out.

Oh and don't forget your cream bro
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/97/83/48/978348f21a36e401a6b777c2edbc76bb.jpg
978348f21a36e401a6b777c2edbc76bb.jpg

Top Bottom