Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sunburn

aloe is what keeps you from peeling as badly if you keep applying it... keep yourself moisturized.

get the aloe gel with cooling mint stuff in it... then wear light, loose cotton clothing and stay out of the sun.

baby aspirin can help keep the swelling of your skin down also. i say baby aspirin because its not to harsh but you can use regular also.

FISHTALES said:
baby aspirin can help keep the swelling of your skin down also. i say baby aspirin because its not to harsh but you can use regular also.

i read that too... but i asked my sister, who's a doc, and she said that's not true. i dunno...

mix some vinegar and water and put it in a spraybottle. spray it all over yourself and it will reduce peeling. take some advil for pain. wear cotton clothing.

get some whole milk and put it over the sunburned parts. helps take the heat out and also moisturizes the skin.

The fats in it allow it to soothe your fried skin. Just soak a washcloth in it and apply for 5mins at a time(as many times as you want). Follow milk treatment with aloe vera.

I've also heard about putting butter on the burn too.

But remember to baste every couple of hours hahaha

Top Bottom