Spoiled ing Brats

Posted: 22-Jan-2013 12:12 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Spoiled ing Brats within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Kid just texted me and wants me to buy him a ing 2010 Escalade, says its a steal at 38k with only 40k miles on it. Which I agree. tells me sell the Mustang or one of the trucks, he really wants this bish bad. Mitch whats the scoop on what this thing is worth? Suppose to be decked the out with factory 22's wood grain, nav system, full visual packag...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Spoiled ing Brats

Announcement by George Spellwin: Putting Ben Pakulski's Hypertrophy Max Program on Steroids

Hypertrophy Max Now Accepting New Members Now Until Midnight July 25th - Closing Down In:

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Spoiled ing Brats

Old 22-Jan-2013, 12:12 PM   #1
United States
Kid just texted me and wants me to buy him a ing 2010 Escalade, says its a steal at 38k with only 40k miles on it. Which I agree. tells me sell the Mustang or one of the trucks, he really wants this bish bad. Mitch whats the scoop on what this thing is worth? Suppose to be decked the out with factory 22's wood grain, nav system, full visual package and all. Why am i even thinking about buying this thing?
Gallery of Strongbow  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Spoiled ing Brats

Old 22-Jan-2013, 12:20 PM   #2
United States
is it awd?
Gallery of miplank  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 22-Jan-2013, 12:24 PM   #3

it's your own fault
Gallery of cindylou  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 22-Jan-2013, 12:28 PM   #4
United States
Quote posted by miplank View Post
is it awd?
I'm not sure, its his buddies grand mothers car, she just bought a 2013 Escalade, they own a dealership here locally.
Gallery of Strongbow  

Old 22-Jan-2013, 12:30 PM   #5
United States
Quote posted by cindylou View Post
it's your own fault
I'd buy it for you, you wanna be spoiled?
Gallery of Strongbow  

Old 22-Jan-2013, 12:32 PM   #6

too late
Gallery of cindylou  

Old 22-Jan-2013, 12:34 PM   #7
United States
Quote posted by cindylou View Post
too late
WHo beat me to the punch?
Gallery of Strongbow  

Old 22-Jan-2013, 12:51 PM   #8
United States
Knot a fan of the escalade. It's a soccer mom looking SUV.
Gallery of WoodyO  

Old 22-Jan-2013, 01:39 PM   #9
United States
They're selling 2011with 30k miles for 38-40 here. Doesn't sound like much of a steal unless its truly loaded. Upgraded sound, captains chairs in rear with split bench, automatic running boards ect. And they don't hold their value very well. I was looking at one and decided on a x5 instead. Solely for the resale value. If you do buy it figure on keeping it 2-3 years and selling it if you want equity in it. Keep in mind it's 38,000 for a used 3 year old car.
Gallery of noodles1010  

Old 22-Jan-2013, 02:05 PM   #10

The upcoming redesign will likely push that resale value even lower.
Gallery of mistaballoonhands