Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So glad theaters aren't showing "The Interview"

itll be dowloadable soon, for free. so you will see the movie and still have your 12$ for yoga.

thats what i like to call...winning:)

Cool story faggot

Kim Jong Un is not to be messed with. He is a powerful man with what you people call a japdick. According to his biography, he first picked up a golf club in 1994, at North Korea's only golf course, and shot a 38-under par round that included no fewer than 11 holes in one. Satisfied with his performance, he immediately declared his retirement from the sport. From his earliest days, Kim Jong-un was destined to be a genius, with the records showing that he had learned to walk at just 3 weeks and was talking at 8 weeks, so STFU.

"We vow with bleeding tears to call Kim Jong-un our supreme commander, our leader."

"the genius among the geniuses"

"a great person born of heaven"

"respected comrade who is identical to Supreme Commander Kim Jong-il"

No wonder Hollywood got pwned, smacked around and shit on!

Last edited:
Why is the US involved in this??? Isn't Sony a Jap company???? The movie might be a little insulting, calling a Great leader Of the People by name and kid around about a plot to kill him??? Can't see why he didn't think it was funny. I would put the Obama version of that movie but the US secret police would most likely be at my house tomorrow.

Top Bottom