Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Russian protesting in style

That's actually my favorite word. I'm jealous of poms from the UK who have an excuse to use it in every sentence.

Could we not use the c word in every thread?

Yeah its a term of endearment in many places..

When used with a positive qualifier (good, funny, clever, etc.) in Britain, New Zealand, and Australia, it can convey a positive sense of the object or person referred to.[8]

"Sick cunt" is compliment of the highest order. You'd use it if someone gave you a present you really liked.

"Mad cunt" is used in a similiar way but can also be used to describe a brave person.

It's funny how our brains have been programmed. It's so bad where I live, it's like nails on a chalkboard for me.

Just keep saying it.. Maybe I'll get used to it. lol

Can I Bolshevik?

Yeah its a term of endearment in many places..

When used with a positive qualifier (good, funny, clever, etc.) in Britain, New Zealand, and Australia, it can convey a positive sense of the object or person referred to.[8]

"Sick cunt" is compliment of the highest order. You'd use it if someone gave you a present you really liked.

"Mad cunt" is used in a similiar way but can also be used to describe a brave person.

Also in Britain.

"Bloody Cunt" is used to describe a possible friend who has done something very stupid that will effect yourself.

"Cunt Hair" is used to describe something that was very close to happening. Ex. "That bullet missed the head of my dick by a Cunt Hair."

This next one is just one I like to throw around.

"Stupid Fuck!!" This describes any colored pedestrian in New Orleans that causes me to slam on breaks from an illegal road crossing like he owns that bitch and thinks this white boy in the 4x4 owes him something. That's always a loud and clear with a horn in his ears.

Top Bottom