Is the Red-Assed Baboon a practical pet?

Posted: 28-May-2002 01:43 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Is the Red-Assed Baboon a practical pet? within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: I'd love to walk down the street with a handsome red-assed baboon with a studded collar and leather leash. However, how practical is it to keep at home? Do I need a special set up in his cage or can he just chill on the couch while I watch "Sponge Bob Square Pants" while sippin on a smoothie? What, do you think, are my chances of house breaki...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 28-May-2002, 01:43 PM   #1

I'd love to walk down the street with a handsome red-assed baboon with a studded collar and leather leash. However, how practical is it to keep at home? Do I need a special set up in his cage or can he just chill on the couch while I watch "Sponge Bob Square Pants" while sippin on a smoothie?

What, do you think, are my chances of house breaking the thing? I'd also love how to teach the little fella how to play cards and maybe a couple of magic tricks. A little advice please
Gallery of Boach  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 28-May-2002, 01:44 PM   #2
Samoa
would someone please move this thread?
Gallery of saint808  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 28-May-2002, 01:46 PM   #3
Denmark
Do we have a bare assed pets forum?
Gallery of WODIN  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 28-May-2002, 01:49 PM   #4
United States
I, for one, think you should get one. I think it would make a great pet, especially when it bites your hand off!
Gallery of Legs1010  

Old 28-May-2002, 01:50 PM   #5
Nepal
Are mandrills in the baboon family? Inquiring minds want to know.

And according to an old Ren & Stimpy episode, mandrills can be trained to defend your property, including the plate of pig jowls you have cooling on the window sill.
Gallery of J-DAM  

Old 28-May-2002, 01:51 PM   #6
Nepal
http://www.jamesbalog.com/images/mandrill.jpg

What a cutey.
Gallery of J-DAM  

Old 28-May-2002, 01:52 PM   #7

Awe, how could you say no to a face like that?
Gallery of Boach  

Old 28-May-2002, 01:53 PM   #8

just make sure you buy diapers.
Gallery of Newbie2building  

Old 28-May-2002, 02:29 PM   #9
United States
Originally posted by Boach
Awe, how could you say no to a face like that?

Easily.

You won't be thinking it is so god ED cute when it bites your hands off leaving bloody stumps.
Gallery of Legs1010  

Old 28-May-2002, 02:57 PM   #10
United States
does it's ass require
maintenance to have
that pretty red glow???

just wondering...
Gallery of bwood