Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pole: Barry's approval rating has hit the lowest level ever

Using something other than US labor is fine. But destroying near all US Manufacturing is a different story.

Translation: "I'll buy all the foreign shit I want but bitch when other people move jobs to foreign countries."

That is the epitome of liberal thinking. It's great when you do it because you care. But no one else can do it because you care.

61943d1331700149-pole-barrys-approval-rating-has-hit-lowest-level-ever-government-people-fat-rich-guy-being-spoon-fed-poor-starving-guy.jpg

reality

Only in libtardland could the guy spending $3.8 Trillion per year be depicted as a starving african.

Woe is the US government... if they only had $6 Trillion a year to spend I'm sure everything would be all better.

picked a few words from one comment and Ignored the rest. LOLOLOL

Using something other than US labor is fine. But destroying near all US Manufacturing is a different story.
When our Number 1 export is Refined Oil and we are importing instead of producing the shit WE invented and brought to the wold, shits ass backwards.

Here's something I can contribute to this argument. I'm in TX and the construction industry (which I'm apart of) is considered "booming" and only in comparison to the majority of this nations construction industry. They have been stressing the "buy American" act of here really hard! In theory it sounds great, much needed to help our economy right? But there's a catch as always!! When congress put this together there's a clause that not too many people are aware of, the products don't have to be 100% American. They can be imported goods but assembled by americans and meet the criteria! So a great example of this is; take the average door hinge on a school for instance, they are all fabricated in china and or Korea but shipped here in boxes and once the laborer assembles these hinges to install on the doors then that technically qualifies as but American?? Wtf? How does that benefit us in any way? Nothing's changed about it just put a "theoretical" label on it and done...

Only in libtardland could the guy spending $3.8 Trillion per year be depicted as a starving african.

Woe is the US government... if they only had $6 Trillion a year to spend I'm sure everything would be all better.

From freeloader to libtard. Can you keep any conversation halfway mature?

Translation: You reject reality and substitute your own.

You put your foot in your mouth by saying the consumer drives the economy then attesting that the rich drive the economy in thr next sentence.

Then you pick a portion of a single comment and resort to name calling and assumptions.... Par for the course Squidly.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

lower end folks aren't seeing this boom bro, esp not in CA paying almost 5 a gall and getting raped on state taxes otherwise.
nobody i know (obviously just a small sample but spread across the country) is booming right now, where the fuk is the boom outside of n/dakota??
speculators lose their asses all the time, they take a big risk betting on the price of gas tomorrow today...say the war never materalizes with iran, say they let inspectors visit their sites...and gas flows freely thru the strait of hormuz...then the specs will have took it majorly in the shorts...so it's a chance they take...

Btw, take a look at Romenys Tax plan, Us lower end folk are to get a tax raise under it.
Tell me that your federal taxes havent gone DOWN under the current Potus. Take a look at who has proposed more tax cuts for the bottom 90% of Americans and who has proposed tax cuts for the top 10%.
Its pretty cut and dry.
I doubt your worried about estate and capitol gains taxes.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

Btw, take a look at Romenys Tax plan, Us lower end folk are to get a tax raise under it.
Tell me that your federal taxes havent gone DOWN under the current Potus. Take a look at who has proposed more tax cuts for the bottom 90% of Americans and who has proposed tax cuts for the top 10%.
Its pretty cut and dry.
I doubt your worried about estate and capitol gains taxes.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

personally i'm in favor of a flat tax, 12-16% would be fair imo.
some liberal policies i can buy into, but for me obama just doesn't work, energy/immigration/regulations/hollywood hobnobing are my beefs with the bro.
time for change, i like my odds under romney moreso than i do obama, and frankly so do a lot of other folks.
either way, CA is fuct...environmentalists completely killed my town (drove out the loggers and killed off the gold miners)...those that survived the onslaught are slowly getting killed off via taxes and moving to s.oregon, which i will be doing in a few weeks as well, big middle finger to sacramento

personally i'm in favor of a flat tax, 12-16% would be fair imo.
some liberal policies i can buy into, but for me obama just doesn't work, energy/immigration/regulations/hollywood hobnobing are my beefs with the bro.
time for change, i like my odds under romney moreso than i do obama, and frankly so do a lot of other folks.
either way, CA is fuct...environmentalists completely killed my town (drove out the loggers and killed off the gold miners)...those that survived the onslaught are slowly getting killed off via taxes and moving to s.oregon, which i will be doing in a few weeks as well, big middle finger to sacramento

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis....7389459&feed_id=3&videofeed=39&nb_splitPage=2

Thats just one source.
I dont like those Odds. Hes constantly proven his allegiance to the Top 10%.
Lol, odds are that Romney will govern like he did in MA and you'll get similar policies as Potus'

And who was in charge when Car registrarion fees Doubled and Taxes jumped in CA? I can tell ya.
Blaming Job losses only on the Dems in CA is crazy talk.
Immigration? Obama has deported more in 3 years than Bush in 8, and he has tripled border security.
Reagan was Hollywood.
Hobnobing big donors bad?
So youre against newt with chuck Norris?
And Romney kissing knoch bro ass?

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis....7389459&feed_id=3&videofeed=39&nb_splitPage=2

Thats just one source.
I dont like those Odds. Hes constantly proven his allegiance to the Top 10%.
Lol, odds are that Romney will govern like he did in MA and you'll get similar policies as Potus'

And who was in charge when Car registrarion fees Doubled and Taxes jumped in CA? I can tell ya.
Blaming Job losses only on the Dems in CA is crazy talk.
Immigration? Obama has deported more in 3 years than Bush in 8, and he has tripled border security.
Reagan was Hollywood.
Hobnobing big donors bad?
So youre against newt with chuck Norris?
And Romney kissing knoch bro ass?

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

come on son, trying to pawn off ca's problems on arnold is lol'able at best, ignorant at worst...sure arnold was soft as fuk, but blaming him while ignoring a history of democrat rule is weaksauce...deflection doesn't work i know the history
-babs has been in office since 1992, finestien also in the same year...last gop senator was in 1992 finestein's spot, in babs' spot the 1960s
-nancy p.'s district has had her grace since 1992
-33 of 53 congressional districts are solidly democrat and have been
-state senate has a 10 seat democrat lead, in 2008 the same, in 2006 the same, the same all the way thru 1990...pre 1990 i assume it was still dem
i can go on if you still wanna talk shit and blame the lone CA rhino for all CA's woes.
and try to be serious and tell me you think the border is more secure now under obumbles, or that he really has made an impact on illegals (who he is trying desperatly to lure to the voting booths by cock blocking ID requirements for voting...something that the avg bro is most certainly in favor of...also notice how lately he has scaled back his deportation rhetoric as we get closer to nov).
or that newt hanging with chuck is some how equal to obama's fawning lovefest with hollywood libtard actors and actress'...you remind me of jay carney

and the car registration thing makes me so angry, cost me 800 to register my truck here...i said fuk it and did it in oregon CHP has yet to pull me over and i still live in this POS.
can one really blame arnold for trying to manage the BS budget that moonbeam fuct up in the 1970s giving away sweet packages to public sector bros? zero accountability and foresight, now it is coming home to roost in a major way the floodgates are open as the wealth pours out and away.
sad how far the schools have fallen, thanks hippies!

Top Bottom