Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Piece-of-Shit Palestinian with suicide suitcase targeted orphanage

Israeli propaganda....maybe true..maybe not

They are the masters of SPIN...we are right behind them....

hooch said:
Israeli propaganda....maybe true..maybe not

They are the masters of SPIN...we are right behind them....

This is what I find funny. I am not fan of Israel, but I have noticed an alarming trend on this board.

When someone posts an article, those who disagree with it always dismiss it as propaganda and lies, yet if the article was in line with their views, they acts as it is the truth and only truth.

Everyone is biased! Every news sourch is biased in some way. Too just dismiss it as propaganda is nothing more than running from the content because you do not have jackshit to say.

Darktooth said:

Shhh, the idiots can hear you. They'll want to stand in front of the dozer, again.

yeah, who was that stupid, anti-american girl that tried to stop a bulldozer with a megaphone?

we need more of them trying that.

Dial_tone said:
There will never be peace in the middle-east as long as the rest of the world wants peace in the middle-east more than people in the middle-east do.
They've been fighting for hundreds of years; it's second nature to them. They don't want peace.....they want revenge from the last attack and that's it.
This is true.

Top Bottom