Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

omg... read this shit about Greg Kovacs..

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hot Mess Nasty style reporting brought to by Nasser El Sonnaty or whatever the fuck his name is.

---

I would like to give an example of a man who was one of the largest pros to have ever competed: Greg Kovacs. I knew Greg, who was so big that he could hardly function.

Once I flew into Knoxville, TN for a seminar and a guest posing. And Kovacs was supposed to be there with me as well. I had to drive in the same car with him and his wife, from the airport to the hotel where we were staying. I put my Walkman on and did not want to socialize artificially with family K. My guest posing went well, but I did not watch K guest pose.

But we had to give a seminar together the very next day. The result was that - without kidding - the seminar in the gym was given by Kim Kovacs and me. Greg just sat on a couch, physically and mentally tired. And as usual he was sweating profusely.

Click To Enlarge.
Nasser & The Kovacs Monster.

Here is another true story: once Greg was with wife Kim at an Amateur contest in Texas. She was cutting him his steak into little chewable pieces while he was sitting at a table, breathing heavily and sweating. Then Kim fed him with a fork and in her other hand held a mini fan for him because again he was transpiring so tremendously.

Finally he had to go to the bathroom. He went ahead and she followed him into the men's bathroom exactly 10 minutes later. She just walked straight in there. Greg made himself visible by sticking his hand out over the top of the stall, so she knew where to go. Then she helped him clean his rear end as I had also witnessed personally while I was staying at their house in Canada in 1995.

The other nasty story is that once a guy - who I know and who told me about this - went up to see Greg into his Atlanta, GA hotel room to give him some "medical items". At the time Greg was without his wife because they had one of their usual conflicts.

Still, it is very unusual that he had travelled without her, as she normally went with him everywhere. Anyways, the so-called "medicine man" had to use the bathroom but Greg strongly prohibited the guy from going in there.

But the guy went in there nevertheless and there was this awful penetrating odor. He discovered multiple - obviously used - towels covered with long brown skid marks. Kovacs had been using the now stinky towels as a toilet paper replacement because he could not reach his rear end by himself. So he used the towels by holding each end with one hand and rubbing himself/pulling the towels back and forth between his legs.

[ Q ] Moving on now, Greg Kovacs was a massive guy. Some say he was the strongest bodybuilder ever.

To my knowledge the Kovacs' had also "consulted" Craig Titus, Charles Glass, Dave Palumbo, Milos and Chad Nichols and my far acquaintance friend, KP Ourama. Years ago while I was still talking to Kovacs I gave him the opportunity to travel to Finland to give seminars instead of me.

From my point of view there were few financial rewards for doing this. Anyways, this Finnish acquaintance of KP's also tried to help Kovacs find the "secret". But they were not happy with this guy's information either.

Click To Enlarge.
Nasser With The Kovacs Monster
And The Monster's Father At Kovacs' House.

What people like Kovacs and many, many others do not understand is there is no so-called "drug secret" at all. At some point, sooner or later every bodybuilder (and other athletes in other sports) uses the same drugs. And performance enhancing drugs like steroids can't change Kovacs's disfigured body and cannot make his camel hips disappear, change his DNA or suddenly give him full, round calves, hams, triceps and symmetry.

Intensity in regard to bodybuilding means to Kovacs and many other lost souls more, many more cc's of steroids and other drugs, many more units of Insulin and GH.

They do not consider intensity as far as doing frequent and longer workouts, more sets and reps, more pre-exhaust techniques, the use of different cardio machines like the stair master, the cross trainer, the rowing machine (not solely the stationary bike for 20 minutes/three times a week like Kovacs did).

It was also not possible for Kovacs to do cardio on an empty stomach. And eating less food during his pre contest diet did not seem to be an option for Greg Kovacs either. The additional dependency on ketamine and nubain and on various other painkillers by himself and his wife did not contribute to him becoming a better bodybuilder, but definitely made them eligible for intense and long rehab.

Kovacs, a giant of man at around 400-plus-pounds, bad genetics (no symmetry, no proportion and no shape) and discipline problems with his diet was a hopeless case in the world of bodybuilding. All these claims to be the strongest bodybuilder in the world is just talk.

Kovacs claimed to be able to push six 45-pound plates on each side of bar on the incline bench press. This is true but not with a free barbell. Kovacs was just using the Smith machine for such record claims. And using such a machine to make strength claims is ridiculous. Pushing free weight is much harder.

Kovacs could neither do one single chin up nor do one single dip with his bodyweight. I never saw or heard of Kovacs doing squats either. And if you can't do that, because you are too big and too heavy and uncoordinated, then you cannot stimulate the muscle through its full range of motion. This means that certain parts of the muscle cannot therefore be developed properly. Add a lack of the proper genetics needed and you will get nowhere.

Greg was actually the person who brought "Muscletech", a Canadian nutrition company, which sponsored him for years. But it was also the same company that finally got rid of him. The last time I saw Kovacs was in 2004 backstage at an IFBB pro show in Atlanta, GA. He was warming up there.

But he "withdrew" due to injury. This was the official reason given for not competing. Greg looked unhurt to me. But I seriously think that he started feeling sick when he saw the full line-up of competitors. A top 15 spot would have been a dream come true for him. But there was no room for him in the top 15. I think this is the last we saw of the lumberjack.

By the way, Greg's huge multiple lumps on his rear end became more and more visible, because he was "dieting" (coming down in bodyweight) which means he did not eat every 45 minutes like in off season but then just ate every 70 minutes. At this time his mothering wife tried to rub the lumps out, but some of the lumps burst open and pus and blood streamed out.

So Jumbo Palumbo, who was already working as Greg's "nutritionist", was called by Kim in the middle of the night and a couple of hours later Kovacs was on his way to New York City to meet Palumbo who had already arranged and scheduled emergency surgery for the lumberjack. The surgery lasted several hours and Kovacs almost died under the diligent hands of several qualified medical doctors.

I heard that these haematomas were baseball-sized. Shortly after, Kovacs flew back to nearby Toronto, Ontario, where he still tried to get ready for the NOC (Night of Champions). Anyways, the story was that he even had to wear diapers under his tent-sized posing trunks. He was leaking pus all over the stage. And for sure he could barely move because he could barely breathe, weakened through rapid weight loss, the emergency surgery and not eating every 45 minutes.

An interesting thing about Greg: in his free time he likes to sing the "Jefferson" song and watch bodybuilding movies, especially his own one, and he also loves to spend hours and hours in strip clubs. Many of these girls love muscular men/big men. The thing Kovacs enjoys there the most is when he can "eat" and lick the feet of several of these girls at the same time. Often afterwards he will eat steaks without the use of silverware, but with his bare hands. Also he does not wash his hands before he goes from "eating" feet to eating steaks.

Exhibit Two: The Kovacs Monster.

The Kovacs monster is very dubious and monster-like in the gigantic outgrowth of its camel like pelvis, its fridge gut (sounds almost like German "Frisch is gut" = "fresh is good" - but it is de facto the complete opposite here) and with its stilt legs. The tiny dimensions of its lower body limbs suggest it was previously wheelchair bound.

The legs also actually do look just like small rudiments from a species that is trying to abandon legs because it is evolving back into an ocean-dwelling creature where lower extremities are no longer needed. Survival for this "monster" in the bodybuilding world is more than poor.

Part Three: The Palumbo Effect

[ Q ] You just mentioned that Greg Kovacs has the worst genetics in bodybuilding. How did he make it to the pro level then?

Greg Kovacs should never have become a pro. Actually Dave Palumbo should have turned pro before Greg. Let me tell you about Dave. Jumbo Palumbo was the very first person (even before Art Bedway, the judging IFBB alcoholic and racist from Pittsburgh) that strongly claimed I was using synthol in my calves.

Click To Enlarge.
With Dave Palumbo And A Friend At The 2003 Arnold Classic.

Why in Gods sake would I do use synthol in my calves? It is like saying that Yates and Cutler were also using synthol in their calves. And I am quite sure they did not. Palumbo was telling people that he knew my calves were full of oil because they are too round, too big and too perfect. Man - all the people like you, Chihuahua Ray "the lord of illusion", crappy Kovacs, and the other blind talkers have been using almost everything that is possible to inject into themselves. And you guys are pointing fingers at me?

Click To Enlarge.
At The 1997 Mr Olympia With (from left to right) Charles Clairmonte, Kevin Levrone, Milos Sarcev, And Paul Dillet (kneeling).

Palumbo is the best proof that drugs do not create champions although I have to say again that the NPC under Manion screwed him several times. In this sense he is also a bodybuilding victim. And if we take a closer look at Palumbo's body then we can assume that he looks either somehow distorted by nature or he is the unprecedented subject of gigantic GH and insulin abuse over decades and also thus a victim of the sport.

Have you ever seen the "Acromeglion" guest posing anywhere? He bears a strong resemblance to Cro-Magnon man and at best he resembles the former Egyptian Pharaoh, Akhenaten.

If you take a closer look from skull to toes then you can see that Jumbo Palumbo has to be renamed to Acromeglion. Without exaggerating, his feet look like flippers. I would guess he has at least a shoe size of 15 to 16. And his floppy toes, the excessively long pointy elbow "endings" and his now fortunately reduced stomach size (before it looked like he was about to, at any moment, give birth wherever he showed up).

AAP said:
Hot Mess Nasty style reporting brought to by Nasser El Sonnaty or whatever the fuck his name is.

El Sonbaty, dammit. Remember when he came in second in the Olympia? Yeah, no one else does, either.

:cow:

Thats gross.... he cant even have his morning glory in peace without his wife wiping his arse.... He needs Jenny Craig

samoth said:
El Sonbaty, dammit. Remember when he came in second in the Olympia? Yeah, no one else does, either.

:cow:
didn't he have his medal taken away cause the tested positive for diuretics that year?

Top Bottom