Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK this is where I ask for advice from you about....CELL PHONES

Which one?

I think verizon only has one BB Tour. I think the model number is like 9603, or 9630. Something like that, I've used blackberries for about 5-6 years now and this one took me couple hours to get used to, but it wasn't bad.

I always consider with going with one of the other "smartphones" everytime I get a new one, but always end up going with Blackberry because they're so durable and just work. Some of those other smart phones can be a lil finicky sometimes.

My cousin just got a motorala droid, seems like a pretty cool phone, but I didn't like the keyboard, and it was pretty friggin' heavy for a phone.

I've had the Motorola Droid for a couple months, and I'm 92.6% happy with it. Signal is great, internet and features are the best. The battery is a little short-lived, and the telephone sound quality is poor. People complain I'm talking into a metal can, and it sounds to me like they're on a satellite phone in a radio news report. But I wouldn't trade this Droid for another phone now, it's still a good balance of features and quality. I just wish the sound were better.

Charles

home many times do we have to go over the incompatibility of CDMA networks with GSM equipment???????????????

Mitch is correct.

That's really helpful, thanks. My question is, is the DROID 3x better than the Blackberry Storm 9530? Hard to justify paying three times as much unless it can DO 3x as much.

Three times better? Probably not. Maybe 2X better.

Check to see if you can get a discount. They have them for $300 with a $100 mail-in rebate here. Plus I got a $100 rebate for renewing my contract.

If I had a choice between a $200 Droid v. a $100 BB I would pick the Droid hands down. If money was tight and it was $300 v. $100 I might (MIGHT) go for the BB.

Top Bottom