Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok... really stupid question... (supersizeme wanted to know)

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Anyone ever order Diesel jeans from Thailand?

I just read about how the market here was being undercut by thai export jeans. WTF???

Why is that? If I order, will I get a Customs letter saying my fashion was seized?

AAP said:
Anyone ever order Diesel jeans from Thailand?

I just read about how the market here was being undercut by thai export jeans. WTF???

Why is that? If I order, will I get a Customs letter saying my fashion was seized?

For an extra 50 bucks, I heard that Dith Pran and cast from Queer Eye will deliver them.

i aint shittin you.

it says you have to have legal documention to get them through customs.

AAP said:
i aint shittin you.

it says you have to have legal documention to get them through customs.

Damn, gotta get a script for jeans.

Well, I guess security threat is that dealers smuggle in Cocaine and other drugs by liqifying them and drying them into the jeans. They have some method of getting them out and reverting them back to the form they need.

kcpmeo22 said:
Well, I guess security threat is that dealers smuggle in Cocaine and other drugs by liqifying them and drying them into the jeans. They have some method of getting them out and reverting them back to the form they need.

Actually, they just want to make sure you purchased them from licensed retailers and didn't buy some copy.

Top Bottom