Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nortenos in sac don't fug around

binö

Rob of Redford
Platinum
so i'm here with a bunch of dudes from cali, most from socal and lots of them socal mexicans.
all cool dudes, some borderline thuggish but still good natured bros.
but these dudes can't go out around here...the nortenos eye fuk and mean mug them, even just eating dinner.
the socal mexicans tell me that the nortenos can tell they are from the south from how they talk...fuking weird, the nortenos are cool as fuk with me, but not their own countrymen.
strage division
discuss

A knife fight break out? If not, then all is good.

When I was in the military I made the mistake of asking one of my mex-american friends if he was from Puerto Rico. Holy shit did I open a can of worms.

Almost as bad as asking one of my Korean friends if he was Japanese. Lots of racial tension going on and most of us don't even know it.

so i'm here with a bunch of dudes from cali, most from socal and lots of them socal mexicans.
all cool dudes, some borderline thuggish but still good natured bros.
but these dudes can't go out around here...the nortenos eye fuk and mean mug them, even just eating dinner.
the socal mexicans tell me that the nortenos can tell they are from the south from how they talk...fuking weird, the nortenos are cool as fuk with me, but not their own countrymen.
strage division
discuss

LMFFMAO @ eye fuk and mean mug.

yeah I dealt with those cats in SF. We had to toss a few and if it weren't for who the owners of our club were, it would been all bad.

LMFFMAO @ eye fuk and mean mug.

which is a precursor do a fight, esp in a bar with one half noretnos, 1/4 whites and the other 1/4 socal latins.
the bar is in walking distance that's why i go
that, and the latin tang is just off the hook there
discuss

Top Bottom