Is Nicole Bass a man?

Posted: 17-Aug-2004 05:02 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Is Nicole Bass a man? within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: S(he) is so gross looking. I believe it has to be a man. Or she has taken so many steroids that she can't pass for a woman anymore. Someone get a link....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Is Nicole Bass a man?

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Is Nicole Bass a man?

Old 17-Aug-2004, 05:02 PM   #1
United States
S(he) is so gross looking. I believe it has to be a man. Or she has taken so many steroids that she can't pass for a woman anymore. Someone get a link.
Gallery of biteme  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Is Nicole Bass a man?

Old 17-Aug-2004, 05:03 PM   #2
United States
I vote YES!
Gallery of strongsmartsexy  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 17-Aug-2004, 05:05 PM   #3
Montenegro
no, she's a woman. I've met it before.
Gallery of Dial_tone  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 17-Aug-2004, 05:11 PM   #5
United States
very manly ... i guess it's possible.
Gallery of coverguy  

Old 17-Aug-2004, 05:11 PM   #6
Montenegro

http://www.elitefitness.com/gallery/data/500/37810nicole_bass-me-med.jpg
Gallery of Dial_tone  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 17-Aug-2004, 05:12 PM   #7
United States
Judge for yourself!

http://www.tomnine.com/photo/DSC00135.JPG
Gallery of JarHed  

Old 17-Aug-2004, 05:17 PM   #8
Canada
Quote posted by Dial_tone

http://www.elitefitness.com/gallery/data/500/37810nicole_bass-me-med.jpg
OMG DT that shirt and the pencil stash I am almost in tears.
Gallery of superqt4u2nv  

Old 17-Aug-2004, 05:20 PM   #9
Montenegro
Quote posted by superqt4u2nv
OMG DT that shirt and the pencil stash I am almost in tears.
I still have that shirt and just for that I'm going to wear it on our first date.
Gallery of Dial_tone  

Old 17-Aug-2004, 05:20 PM   #10
Netherlands
ewl
Gallery of Robert Jan