Needto, how was Christmas????

Posted: 21-Jan-2013 10:21 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Needto, how was Christmas???? within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Bro, last year you made a thread about all the expensive jewelry you bought Angel, all the toys you bought your kids, as well as the sweet as toys you received yourself. How did this Christmas treat you? Pics of the spoils?...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

Closed Thread 

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 21-Jan-2013, 10:21 PM   #1

Bro, last year you made a thread about all the expensive jewelry you bought Angel, all the toys you bought your kids, as well as the sweet as toys you received yourself.

How did this Christmas treat you? Pics of the spoils?
Gallery of mistaballoonhands  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 21-Jan-2013, 11:17 PM   #2
-SD-
EXT ELITE ROB

Karmic Power: 1358
Karma Hits: 5489427
-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.-SD- has moved beyond the Karma Universe.
Re: Needto, how was Christmas????

It was only half as good this year
United States
Online!
Gallery of -SD-  
Discover our most exclusive membership.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 21-Jan-2013, 11:22 PM   #3
United States
Lol
Gallery of miplank  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 21-Jan-2013, 11:44 PM   #4
United States
Quote posted by -SD- View Post
It was only half as good this year
Ba-dum-tss
Gallery of psizzle_8  

Old 21-Jan-2013, 11:51 PM   #5
Ireland
They had christmas in there?
Gallery of jnevin  

Old 22-Jan-2013, 12:00 AM   #6
United States
LMAO... My kids as always had a great Christmas. About a good 9 grand of my cash got spent and the best part about it was I did not even have to do the shopping for it this year bwahahahahahaaa.. As for me well I bought more than enough toys for my self this year. If I want something I will get it these days with or without a price tag. How was your Christmas?
Gallery of needtogetaas  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 22-Jan-2013, 12:08 AM   #7
United States
Know what else is awesome lol.. I got a banging hot broad on her way over here right now as we speak. So This thread is ta suck and Ill talk to you geeks later.
Gallery of needtogetaas  

Old 22-Jan-2013, 12:22 AM   #8
United States
i got for Christmas
Gallery of PICK3  

Old 22-Jan-2013, 12:24 AM   #9
United States
Quote posted by PICK3 View Post
i got for Christmas

how was it?
Gallery of bigbassturd  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 22-Jan-2013, 12:37 AM   #10
Poland
, now my life seems so empty
Gallery of pdaddyII  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Closed Thread