Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Married Men Have Lower Testosterone

2Thick

Elite Mentor
Platinum
A recent study done in Boston shows that married men have lower test than their single counterparts.

And men who spend lots of quality time with their wives have the least amount of test.

There you go. Women are officially evil.

Did they give a reason as to what may be the cause for this?

Not my marriage. Shit, you shoulda seen my weekend!

I'd guess that this holds true for any long-term relationship. Most people don't know how to live together well long-term.

I can think of three plausible reasons for this:

(1)
The couples are together so much, and have so much love between them, that their bodies somehow create a kind of equilibrium and endrocrinal activity disrupts from standared evolutionary homeostasis to instead form a new system.

(2)
Instinctually men while married are no longer on the hunt or need to be terratirial / threatened by other men in competition for a mate. They have found a settlement and are comfortable. Hence there bodies over time adapt to this new confort zone.

(3)
Marriage is a slow dynamic process that turns ordinary manly men into feminine pussies by lowering their man juice. Also, all women are secretly aliens from Venus that originally came to earth in a large elaborate scheme to harvest all the precious Testosterone they could from us in order to feed Jizzabah, their mysterious and ultimately evil spider god.

I personally believe in option three, its the only logical explanation if you really stop and think about it.

That is a correlational relationship. Not necessarily a causal one.

Studies have also shown that men with naturally higher testosterone have a harder time holding down long term relationships.

casavant said:
Studies have also shown that men with naturally higher testosterone have a harder time holding down long term relationships. [/B]

This is so not true. I've had several relationships that lasted for a couple weeks. :)

Top Bottom