Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just had a case of road rage

So I'm at this stop light in the far left lane waiting for it to turn green when this black escalade pulls up along my left side. However, there is no fuckin lane over there and he's literally 2" from my car. I roll my window down and ask him what the fuck his problem is. He stares at me giving me some dumb shit look.

So I reached out and smacked the fuck out of his side view mirror folding it back and then laughed at him as he proceeded to drive the next few miles w/no mirror.

So I'm at this stop light in the far left lane waiting for it to turn green when this black escalade pulls up along my left side. However, there is no fuckin lane over there and he's literally 2" from my car. I roll my window down and ask him what the fuck his problem is. He stares at me giving me some dumb shit look.

So I reached out and smacked the fuck out of his side view mirror folding it back and then laughed at him as he proceeded to drive the next few miles w/no mirror.

This never happened

Top Bottom