Just became Platinum! But....

Posted: 14-Jul-2004 09:30 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Just became Platinum! But.... within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: How do I log in as a platinum member now?...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Announcement by George Spellwin: Putting Ben Pakulski's Hypertrophy Max Program on Steroids

Hypertrophy Max Now Accepting New Members Now Until Midnight July 25th - Closing Down In:

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 14-Jul-2004, 09:30 PM   #1
United States
How do I log in as a platinum member now?
Gallery of Smokescreen  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Just became Platinum! But....

Old 14-Jul-2004, 09:51 PM   #2
Germany
you gotta give it a little bit of time bro.

it will happen soon
Gallery of Paulo  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Red face Platinum Powers....

Old 14-Jul-2004, 10:14 PM   #3
United States
Quote posted by Paulo
you gotta give it a little bit of time bro. it will happen soon
It "might" happen soon.......It all depends on how he behaves.. The Mods have to be sure that he won't "abuse" his Platinum Status once he receives it.

Gallery of DIVISION  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 14-Jul-2004, 10:23 PM   #4
United States
What? Me..abuse? Why and how could I do that? I've been testing this board out for months to see if everybody here was nice, sociable and helpful. Turns out that this is the best board around. Everybody here are like brothers. One big happy family. I want to be part of the family.
Gallery of Smokescreen  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 14-Jul-2004, 10:31 PM   #5
United States
Patience Grasshopper, With platinum comes great great power.
The lag you are experiencing is allowing your body to prepair for this great power.

lets all meditate now..........Ho.......ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

.........Ho.......ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

RADAR
Gallery of RADAR  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 14-Jul-2004, 10:33 PM   #6
United States
er...er am , am I ready for this power yet master? I am ready to take on the trials master! I am! Really I am! Please, let me prove this to you.
Gallery of Smokescreen  

Old 14-Jul-2004, 11:15 PM   #7
Congo-Kinshasa
im sprinkling some magic dust over your screen name as i type this
Gallery of georgie24  

Red face became Platinum! But....

Old 14-Jul-2004, 11:18 PM   #8
United States
Quote posted by georgie24
im sprinkling some magic dust over your screen name as i type this
you mean "fairy dust" ?

Does this mean Carth will be a fairy Platinum member?

Gallery of DIVISION  

Old 14-Jul-2004, 11:20 PM   #9
United States
Quote posted by Carth
er...er am , am I ready for this power yet master? I am ready to take on the trials master! I am! Really I am! Please, let me prove this to you.

Check your pm

RADAR
Gallery of RADAR  

Exclamation Re: Just became Platinum! But....

Old 14-Jul-2004, 11:31 PM   #10
United States
You have to email your username to help@elitefitness.com and tell them that you signed up for platinum so they can activate your discussion forum account. It's done manually so it can only be done during business hours/days. I would suggest calling tomorrow around 9am (eastern).

Quote posted by Carth
How do I log in as a platinum member now?
Gallery of deltreefitness