Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joey Buttafuco vs. Nicole Bass

Latimer

Howard Stern is setting up another boxing event and Joey and Nicole are gonna square off. Normally I'd have to go with the guy, but after Buttafuco's pathetic display against Chyna, I don't know about this one. Who do you think is going to win? Nicole Bass is a freaky female bodybuilder. She's like 6 deuce or something and 260lbs of muscle.

i heard he threw chyna around the ring like a rag doll :confused:

be funny if she kicks his ass though ;)

danielson said:
i heard he threw chyna around the ring like a rag doll :confused:

be funny if she kicks his ass though ;)

yeah he pushed her around once or twice, but damn you'd figure he'd have knocked her out in a matter of seconds. All he had to do was just lay into her with some haymakers. He said he took it easy on Chyna and is gonna go all out on Nicole.

maybe he was scared she was stronger than she was

damn.....from chyna's point of view though, 1 year ago she was a possible lead in T3, now she's getting beaten up by a guy who fools around with a teenager who then kills his wife in an attempt to woo him. ouch!

I was joanie (chyna) was going to be in T3? What happened?

She is also much skinnier then when she was as a wrestler. I was not in america then we i have seen fotos. I guess that she is 15-20 less muscle now.

O i would certainly enjoy a few minutes boxing with that fat old hairy jackass that boxed her. I can do closegrip benches with 200 pounds and overhead press (NOT push presses) with 165 for reps and regular bench about 260. I think these are all the muscles used to make a punch and i do know how to punch (hehe, grew up with a twin brother also fighting with).

That guy was very unsporting in his behavour. Needs a bit of a lession from another woman perhaps. Too bad i am not a celebrity.

Top Bottom