Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Isotrexin gel (isotretinoin, erythromycin)

Cardinal Slin

OK so we know what both are:

Vitamin A and an antibiotic ...

Has anyone had any success stories with this?

I have only been using it for 4-5 days and it seems to be shrinkin existin acne and has stopped new acne forming so it seems to be working..

Looking for any experiences?

I have only been using it for 4-5 days and it seems to be shrinkin existin acne and has stopped new acne forming so it seems to be working..

Accutane?
Fucking made my lips swell up. Which is cosmetically good.
However, pain in my left leg. Lips always chapped.
Oh.. u said. Gel. mybad I didn't read too clearly I just saw isotertinoin. Which Acutane contains.

Probably works. Accutane and Retin A combo would work as well.
However it just hit me, thats double vitamin a.
I do remember that I have tried this. However, the memory is shady. What I recall is that its only indicated for short term. Accutane can be taken up to 3 months I believe. However, one month is better. Accutane Retin A, only for one week 10 days tops.
Lotta vitamin A.
Vitamin B5 is safer.
WhichWatch?

i found it to work well in the summer months when I was running cycles to combat acne. Megadosing vitamin B5 worked almost as well though.

Hey Ariel,

It's a gel that you rub a thin layer of over the affected areas... It seems to work well but wanted some feedback. Trying to get accutane for post cycle but wish to not use while on.

Lartinos, yep, am running it on current big bad ass shredding cycle and seems to be working well for now. It's always summer months in Dubai :)

Dude wher did you get it from. I have been using this acne free shit, that does nothing. My back is so freaking bad. Its all dried out bleeding and shit. Its awful. Is this prescription stuff.

Top Bottom