Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm coming out of an 8 year marriage and can't find women that just want to be fuck b

iamthatiam

Plat Hero
Platinum
buddies. Actually, I'm separated, but won't be seeing much of her for a long time. All of the women on these dating sites that are over 40 are looking for relationships only. I'm not going to pay a hooker, so i guess i'll be doing lots of masturbating. Where can you find women that just want to screw? I'm 50 going on 25.

Re: I'm coming out of an 8 year marriage and can't find women that just want to be fu

Pick3 is always available.

Re: I'm coming out of an 8 year marriage and can't find women that just want to be fu

There's no hope for you

Are you old and hideous? Is that your problem?

Why won't you pay a hooker?

Go on dating sites

Probably because HIV and ebola aren't his thing.

Fuck man, they are prob cleaner than picking up a chick in a bar and not using a rubber. I guarantee that.

Not saying I have ever fucked a hooker.

Top Bottom