I'm bored as ...

Posted: 21-Jan-2013 02:05 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about I'm bored as ... within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Plat chat!...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

I'm bored as ...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

I'm bored as ...

Old 21-Jan-2013, 02:05 PM   #1
United States
Plat chat!
Gallery of miplank  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: I'm bored as ...

Old 21-Jan-2013, 02:06 PM   #2
United States
I'm not doing today to show solidarity to all my ngrs...I already cleaned the whip and don't have else to do.

http://i50.tinypic.com/12477zo.jpg
Gallery of miplank  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 21-Jan-2013, 02:10 PM   #3
United States
someone save me! I'm stuck in there with shirl!
Gallery of miplank  

Old 21-Jan-2013, 02:18 PM   #4
United States
My ing PC won't run Java all of a sudden so i can't get in.
Gallery of Strongbow  

Old 21-Jan-2013, 02:20 PM   #5
United States
you gotta update java bro
Gallery of miplank  

Old 21-Jan-2013, 02:22 PM   #6

I'm at work or I'd come in too...I love your new ride!
Gallery of caligirl85  

Old 21-Jan-2013, 02:23 PM   #7
United States
i'm at work too... it
Gallery of miplank  

Old 21-Jan-2013, 02:25 PM   #8

lol...I work with a bunch of nosey ladies who like to walk by and see what I'm doing. I went from a private office to a fishbowl...dammit!
Gallery of caligirl85  

Old 21-Jan-2013, 03:00 PM   #9
United States
this isn't going super awesome so far plank...step it up a lil
Gallery of shirlene29  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 21-Jan-2013, 05:51 PM   #10
Italy
I'vebeen hanging out with Abby all day
Gallery of smurf2