Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If God intended for you to dive 100m underwater he wood have given you gills!

I never understood that "sport". Let me almost drown, and panic like a mofo while trying to reach the surface so I don't die.

I never understood that "sport". Let me almost drown, and panic like a mofo while trying to reach the surface so I don't die.

As a freediver (I've been as deep as 120 feet. Not on the level of these guys, but not a newb either) I can tell you that panic is not a part if it. You almost have to be in a meditative state to keep your HR slow enough to go any reasonable depth.

I prefer having air, and generally only freedive when spearfishing, but I still understand why. It is a challenge, but also a way to seamlessly blend into the ocean that can't be recreated in any other way. You become part of the swells of life instead of an invasive species. Fish swim with you instead of away. It's amazing.

As a freediver (I've been as deep as 120 feet. Not on the level of these guys, but not a newb either) I can tell you that panic is not a part if it. You almost have to be in a meditative state to keep your HR slow enough to go any reasonable depth.

I prefer having air, and generally only freedive when spearfishing, but I still understand why. It is a challenge, but also a way to seamlessly blend into the ocean that can't be recreated in any other way. You become part of the swells of life instead of an invasive species. Fish swim with you instead of away. It's amazing.
Let's have sex....right now.

Top Bottom