Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think i'm dying

iggy

Elite Mentor
Platinum
This past weekend, after a friends going away party to afghanistan on saturday, I attempted to eat the largest sandwich I have ever see.

The Stuanator is a double-decker cheeseburger sub, with six 1/2 pound burger patties, two kinds of cheese, french fries and curly fries, along with the usual fixin's. Which you have to eat in approximately 30 minutes.

I thought to myself, shit, i've eat more than 3lbs of ground beef with 1lb of spinach on seperate occasions, why can't i do it again?

The night before had some drinking involved, and even though I wasn't hung over or anything, I can't say I was 100% ready when i attempted it.

here is a pic of me trying it.
foodpic-1.jpg

non plats
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa276/DCtheE/foodpic.jpg

I was around 3/4th done when the time expired at 30 minutes. The cheese, curly fries, and ground beef were too much to stomach. I just couldn't do it. I eat the ground beef first, and had one patty left when i failed.

Anyways i'm writing this now because it has been two days since this occured and I have been fine. But today i only had a scoop of protein, 4 chicken breasts with kc masterpiece bbq sauce, some sushi, and asparagus. All of that just left my stomach. nothing but that, lipoflame and water today.

just wondering if i might of messed up my stomach or if its anything to worry about since i feel like shit. lol

good god! of course you feel like crap after that.

drink LOTS OF WATER! maybe you should try a colon cleanser like FT said or laxatives of something.

1. Drink a bottle of water.

2. Pour an ounce of extra virgin olive oil into a shot glass. Toss it back.

3. Proceed to eat a bran muffin.

4. Wash it down with a grande cafe mocha from Starbucks.

Problem solved not too long afterwards. (Have wet wipes on hand, along with plenty of TP)

WTF will ever happen to Rap if you die Iggy?

1. Drink a bottle of water.

2. Pour an ounce of extra virgin olive oil into a shot glass. Toss it back.

3. Proceed to eat a bran muffin.

4. Wash it down with a grande cafe mocha from Starbucks.

Problem solved not too long afterwards. (Have wet wipes on hand, along with plenty of TP)

That's a pretty good recipe. Drop the muffin and the mocha and substitute a few tablespoons of Epson Salt though for best effect.

Top Bottom