Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I like watching Dr Phil when I get home cuz his guests' lives are moar fucked up than

Re: I like watching Dr Phil when I get home cuz his guests' lives are moar fucked up

Your life is fine, drama queen.

Re: I like watching Dr Phil when I get home cuz his guests' lives are moar fucked up

I only watch Rabbids Invasion

and I wood bang Dr Phil's wife

I haven't seen an episode of Dr. Phil in years. It comes on here @ 4pm and that is just when I'm getting home. Abby watches Peppa Pig tho.

mine!

discuss

You're hoping for that Dr. Phil show where the topic is, "I woke up naked on a beach with a condemn hanging out of my ass what do I do??" ??????

God I hate that dude. If it weren't for Oprah he'd still be mopping floors at peep shows

Top Bottom