i just laughed my face off at this picture

Posted: 17-Jan-2006 04:11 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about i just laughed my face off at this picture within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: __ lol!!!!!...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 17-Jan-2006, 04:11 PM   #1
Italy
http://www.forumspile.com/B33r-Doggie.jpg

lol!!!!!
Gallery of swole  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: i just laughed my face off at this picture

Old 17-Jan-2006, 04:12 PM   #2
alien amp pharm

lyfo

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 17-Jan-2006, 04:13 PM   #3
Afghanistan
lol
Gallery of Lestat  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 17-Jan-2006, 04:15 PM   #4
Macedonia
Lol
Gallery of foreigngirl  

Old 17-Jan-2006, 04:18 PM   #5
Italy
I cant believe the difference in the search capabilities before, and after plat. It's like night, and day. Definitly reason enough right there to go PLAT for LIFE!!! You wont find these resources ANYWHERE ELSE!!!

I love EF, and all that it's about. For the price it costs me to order a Gin and Tonic, I can have me a months plat. It's crazy! HaHaHa. But I went with the lifetime anyway. Why you ask? Because George Spellwin is a stand up guy.

Thank you EF. Thank YOU!

Last edited by Dunk; 17-Jan-2006 at 05:40 PM.
Gallery of Dunk  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 17-Jan-2006, 04:20 PM   #6
Scotland
One of my friends had an alcoholic dog, you always had to watch you drink of the dog would get is, so that adds some extra LMAO to that pic for me.

Cheers,
Scotsman
Gallery of Scotsman  

Old 17-Jan-2006, 04:21 PM   #7
United States
what's up, no-face-having motherer?

yeah that's right.
Gallery of jackangel  

Old 17-Jan-2006, 04:24 PM   #8
Italy
Quote posted by jackangel

yeah that's right.
wth are you talking aboot?
Gallery of swole  

Old 17-Jan-2006, 04:24 PM   #9
Afghanistan
Quote posted by jackangel

yeah that's right.
oh
Gallery of Lestat  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 17-Jan-2006, 04:26 PM   #10
Italy
300 big ones?
Gallery of Dunk