I got a new dog

Posted: 22-Jan-2013 03:19 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about I got a new dog within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: He's a good bro No name yet...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

I got a new dog

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

I got a new dog

Old 22-Jan-2013, 03:19 PM   #1
United States
He's a good bro

No name yet
Attached Thumbnails
i-got-new-dog-uploadfromtaptalk1358885939845.jpg  
Gallery of bigbassturd  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: I got a new dog

Old 22-Jan-2013, 03:20 PM   #2
pin
Israel
Should name him Good Bro. Or just Orb.
Gallery of pin  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 22-Jan-2013, 03:20 PM   #3
United States
Can I pin?
Gallery of bigbassturd  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 22-Jan-2013, 03:21 PM   #4
pin
Israel
Or Lil Bassturd.
Gallery of pin  

Old 22-Jan-2013, 03:21 PM   #5
United States
Lol jk rob.
Gallery of bigbassturd  

Old 22-Jan-2013, 03:24 PM   #6
United States
Name that ngr Beezy
Gallery of Strongbow  

Old 22-Jan-2013, 03:25 PM   #7
United States
Can you see the pic? My phone's bein a in piece of garbage
Gallery of bigbassturd  

Old 22-Jan-2013, 03:28 PM   #8

I can barely see it. Good lookin dog.
Gallery of mistaballoonhands  

Old 22-Jan-2013, 03:29 PM   #9

looks like a lab from what I can see?

good looking pup. you going to make a retriever out of him?
Gallery of zwhit  

Old 22-Jan-2013, 03:44 PM   #10
United States
Yeah white lab. Gonna duck hunt him.

He's ing smart too.
Gallery of bigbassturd