Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I feel like shit right now

nangiggles

Team Bennettar
EF VIP
Just had a convo with husband about our divorce, seems he's angry that I'm giving up on us and our future together, I explained the many reason why I just cant keep doing this but it was so sad and vulnerable. I know I've been joking a lot lately but I really am not leaving him because of another man, I dont want to be in a relationship, I've been unhappy for a while and I've wanted a divorce for months now, I just didnt have the courage to do it because it's so final, there is no turning back. I feel awful, like a failure right now :( But I just cant keep trying and trying, feeling awful about myself with no fucking self esteem, feeling that I suck. I don't think I'll ever have the courage to try and leave him again, it's kind of now or never.

I haz a sad :(

Divorce was the best thing that ever happened to me. It's easy to leave dead weight behind.

I know how you feel, Nan. I had so much guilt leaving my first marriage I was almost suicidal. It's going to be very tough but eventually you will be much better off and be happy again.

I know how you feel, Nan. I had so much guilt leaving my first marriage I was almost suicidal. It's going to be very tough but eventually you will be much better off and be happy again.

What this guy said. It sucks. But when you come through on the other side it's so much better.

You don't have kids together. It's not gonna be that bad.

Totally agree, it's a fucking chance to start over. You don't have to ever deal with your ex ever again, time will heal...

Anyways, sorry to here Nan, I'm sure you still will feel awful for awhile...trust me, you should be thankful you didn't have kids with this douche. You deserve better

Sorry to hear it is tough on ya nan. Hang in there and do what is right for you.

Top Bottom