Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hows everyone been

theoak01

I havent been around much lately,pretty well living at the girlfriends place,trying to find work down there so we can move in together,the travel is too much for where im at now,plus getting paid once a month pisses me right off and is making me broke.

but how the hell are all you?

hows it going bro

been 3 months,most of you will think im nuts,but ive been around the block,been beat down by women and been a SWV before,I wont let that happen to myself again.

I really feel shes the one im going to marry or I wouldnt even consider this step

Wootoom said:
hows it going bro

things are going really good bro,lifes little bumps in the road as usual but it happens,hows things your way?the new car? the wifey,babies?

everything is cool man, the new new car is sick man im gettin 6 point harness seatbelts for it tommorow

theoak01 said:
been 3 months,most of you will think im nuts,but ive been around the block,been beat down by women and been a SWV before,I wont let that happen to myself again.

I really feel shes the one im going to marry or I wouldnt even consider this step

fuck man, you're so fucked it's fucked.

:(
rip theoak01

happy birthday SWV01

Top Bottom