Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how is everybody's joosing going?

binö

Rob of Redford
Platinum
try anything new, did you quit/start for the first time?

i ran decca about 8 months ago, pretty light 300mgs for 12 weeks plus the same amount of test.
AI on deck along with letro but i used neither.
fucking loved it, very little sides (itchy nips towards the end, went away after the run was over), gonna definetly run it again same amount a few weeks longer.
didn't really get big from it but my strength shot thru the roof.
how bout you?

Who fucking cares, go to the aas forum no one works out here

try anything new, did you quit/start for the first time?

i ran decca about 8 months ago, pretty light 300mgs for 12 weeks plus the same amount of test.
AI on deck along with letro but i used neither.
fucking loved it, very little sides (itchy nips towards the end, went away after the run was over), gonna definetly run it again same amount a few weeks longer.
didn't really get big from it but my strength shot thru the roof.
how bout you?

I'm jacked as fuck running a shit load of gear once again fuck petite gay cycles. Get big and strong or leave the shit alone

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

I'm jacked as fuck running a shit load of gear once again fuck petite gay cycles. Get big and strong or leave the shit alone

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

nah man i'm functionally in shape...i can run, hike, endure rugged conditions outside.
being bloated out like yourself would hinder me professionally.
honestly what does your cruising dose look like i'm guessing you never come off?
pushing 40 bro your prostate is going to swell like a pumpkin i'd be careful

Top Bottom