Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Golden

HS Lifter said:
Any plans for easter next week? ;)
i expect to be even fatter than i am right now after easter ;)

during the week its church, of course, but on saturday the party starts after the Agio Fos comes out and we all go home and feast...then when we wake up we're going to do the "how much can we eat THIS time?" merry-go-round at all the rellos houses, comparing how the lamb turned out, then hit the beach like a bunch of suicidal whales until nighttime

itll be interesting this year as usual because there are many Kalymnians here, and we have a tradition of throwing dynamite instead of normal fireworks...the new priest hates it (windows break from the concussion) but the people love it and so as usual, its a "rebel forces" action where we all try to smuggle the bomb-throwers through the crowd and block the police ;) its a lot of fun ;)

last time the police thought to use their bodies as shields, thinking that no one would dare throw a bomb near them. big mistake lol. there were runnin' :lmao:

whats the plan for you? youre only visiting your close relatives? (all 3782 of them ;) )

GoldenDelicious said:
i expect to be even fatter than i am right now after easter ;)

during the week its church, of course, but on saturday the party starts after the Agio Fos comes out and we all go home and feast...then when we wake up we're going to do the "how much can we eat THIS time?" merry-go-round at all the rellos houses, comparing how the lamb turned out, then hit the beach like a bunch of suicidal whales until nighttime

itll be interesting this year as usual because there are many Kalymnians here, and we have a tradition of throwing dynamite instead of normal fireworks...the new priest hates it (windows break from the concussion) but the people love it and so as usual, its a "rebel forces" action where we all try to smuggle the bomb-throwers through the crowd and block the police ;) its a lot of fun ;)

last time the police thought to use their bodies as shields, thinking that no one would dare throw a bomb near them. big mistake lol. there were runnin' :lmao:

whats the plan for you? youre only visiting your close relatives? (all 3782 of them ;) )

Haha, sounds like fun. Church, a lot of food, family. Most of the 3782 family members are in greece lol.

HS Lifter said:
Haha, sounds like fun. Church, a lot of food, family. Most of the 3782 family members are in greece lol.
you poor thing, how can you not have more than 2000 CLOSE family members in any city of the world. youre like an orphan. makes me sad :(

when i go to greece im not allowed to have sex without a background check on the girl. we're probably related ;)

Top Bottom