Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going Snowboardin tomorrow wOOT wOOT

theoak01

who boards here? and how many times have you made it out this year?

this is my first time,so the rust will be tough to shake,but hopefully I dont slam to hard

also what resort do you call home?

That sounds like so much fun!
:D
It never snow that much in Tennessee..

You have a great time.

We've got some good mountains in WA state, but its been too dry and too warm this year. There's only one local mt. open, and its only half the runs. Usually I'm boarding by turkey day.

ya I hear ya man,usually by this time of year I have been out 5-6 times,but the local slopes just opened last weekend and arent even fully open,no terrain parks are open unless I drive 3 hrs to mount st louis,which has like 23 runs open and the park

We have two pretty good local spots. Well, pretty good for where we are at. They are both open almost year round too. Most of their snow is fake though.

havent been skiing yet... gonna go to Blue over the break (stupid Ontario skiing)

doing whatever it takes to make my way out west again this year... went to Tremblant last year, too damn cold. My roomie has a chalet on Whistler so I'm gonna try and milk that

You plywood single plankers need to find your own resorts, J/K.

I love to ski, so every time the cold hits i start to drool over the upcoming season.

Top Bottom