Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fraternity secret handshake

vansmack2000

were any of you in frats and have secret handshakes? im not sure what the point of it is, im guessing so you can go into any chapter and they let you hang out with them?
sounds like you would be a loser either way

let the cum bind us :rainbow:

vansmack2000 said:
were any of you in frats and have secret handshakes? im not sure what the point of it is, im guessing so you can go into any chapter and they let you hang out with them?
sounds like you would be a loser either way
Yes I was in a fraternity and we had a secret handshake ad I'll give you $1,000 to walk in their house and call them losers.

Beachboy6294 said:
Yes I was in a fraternity and we had a secret handshake ad I'll give you $1,000 to walk in their house and call them losers.

lol...we're you a bunch of joosers on a power trip....

my gang was....

Is this for real? Or is it like a "lemme search for something in your fanny pack" thing?

I didn't know there were real secret handshakes.

curvymommy said:
Is this for real? Or is it like a "lemme search for something in your fanny pack" thing?

I've got a secret handshake for you.... :evil:

curvymommy said:

Yes it's true we have secret handshakes and alot more! Calveless wonder, Juiced dreadlocks, TXbondsman, and alot more of were frat guys in college. My frat we were the jocks, juicers, partiers, and got all the sorority chicks.

Beachboy6294 said:

ok but whats the point of the secret handshake? do you use it everytime you shake someones hand and if they do the secret thing then you just know you were in the same frat?

Top Bottom