Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle

Smeebo

Just started my first cycle yesterday, going for dbol only at 50mg per day 5x10mg spread throughout the day. Got nolva for put and got a spare 100x10mg nolva on hand just in case. I know lots of people disagree with dbol only but I'm doing this for a few reasons

My question is how much water should I be water should I be drinking. about 5 litres ok?

I was going to origannly do this as my first cycle, but have swapped and decided to go the smart route and add test e in. Do alittle but more research man and find out her these compounds work in yur body...and why your gains will be better and more keepable when u run test with it. Test should be your base and dbol should be a kick start, which will work great if ur dbol ain't bunk.
And as sad as it may sound...a lot of what you think will be gains will just be water retention, another reason you should run something like arimidex or letro. That way you know you most of your Gains will be lean and your nipples won't sprout lol.
Keep us update though

Run all cycles at a minimum of at least two weeks and limit them to no longer than two weeks

2150mgs of every compound that you're running is the sweet spot

your ON_CYCLE training should involve heavy use of nautilus equipment

Top Bottom