fakking sunburn

Posted: 22-May-2008 06:10 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about fakking sunburn within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Does anyone know any reliable ways to minimize peeling after a sunburn? Thanks....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

fakking sunburn

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Angry fakking sunburn

Old 22-May-2008, 06:10 PM   #1
United States
Does anyone know any reliable ways to minimize peeling after a sunburn?

Thanks.
Gallery of nefertiti  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: fakking sunburn

Old 22-May-2008, 06:13 PM   #2

I just lube it up with as much aloe and lotion and shea butter as I can. Other than that I guess pray. Drink tons of water and just hope that you wont peel. Sometimes I dont peel , sometimes I do.

if you start to peel with uneven color you have no choice but to exfoliate.

sucks! Im sorry.
Gallery of cindylou  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 22-May-2008, 06:13 PM   #3
United States
Aloe Vera
Gallery of Basikstylz  

Old 22-May-2008, 06:14 PM   #4
Ireland
Time machine

Sunblock
Gallery of jnevin  

Old 22-May-2008, 06:14 PM   #5
United States
Quote posted by jnevin
Time machine

Sunblock
Bite me.
Gallery of nefertiti  

Old 22-May-2008, 06:16 PM   #6
United States
Quote posted by cindylou
I just lube it up with as much aloe and lotion and shea butter as I can. Other than that I guess pray. Drink tons of water and just hope that you wont peel. Sometimes I dont peel , sometimes I do.

if you start to peel with uneven color you have no choice but to exfoliate.

sucks! Im sorry.
I don't think I've ever peeled so bad it left uneven color, thank goodness. Good advice, though...I'll have to pick up some shea butter on my way home.
Gallery of nefertiti  

Old 22-May-2008, 06:19 PM   #7
Ireland
Quote posted by nefertiti
Bite me.

http://i32.tinypic.com/28wm1lg.jpg
Gallery of jnevin  

Old 22-May-2008, 06:22 PM   #8

Quote posted by nefertiti
I don't think I've ever peeled so bad it left uneven color, thank goodness. Good advice, though...I'll have to pick up some shea butter on my way home.

Really? I have! lol right on my forehead (sp? I've never had to spell that before) if you have/had a tan and you start to peel it looks like you have a flesh eating virus. haha
Gallery of cindylou  

Old 22-May-2008, 06:31 PM   #9
United States
really nothing you can do for pealing - once the skin is dead it is dead. Just get it over with is what I do.
Gallery of billfred  

Old 22-May-2008, 06:34 PM   #10
United States
um...prevention is the best cure!

+1 for Aloe Vera
Gallery of needtogetarmy