Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ and horrible anxiety

pepe ledouche

welp

i get crippling anxiety from eq at 400mg week

is there anything to help combat this ?

would an SSRI or benzo be more beneficial here ??

I herd guys getting anxiety on 1000 mgs and higher after week 8. STOP BEING A PUSSSS.

IS this ur first cycle or ur jus 1 of those guys who's worried about every tiny thing. If I r then no matter wat u run ur gonna have anxiety.
I had a buddy every time he ran gear he who just b paranoid as fcuk.

I've ran 800mg of eq before with no anxiety. However, 10 years down the road, a divorce, both parents with heart attacks, 4 jobs later, and partridge in a fucking pear tree I get anxiety attacks once in a while out of no where....non-drug related obvi. Stop being a pussy or stop taking it, only 2 options I see bro.

I've ran 800mg of eq before with no anxiety. However, 10 years down the road, a divorce, both parents with heart attacks, 4 jobs later, and partridge in a fucking pear tree I get anxiety attacks once in a while out of no where....non-drug related obvi. Stop being a pussy or stop taking it, only 2 options I see bro.

LMFAO... bro, i seriously just read your post out loud to my wife and we are both over here near tears cracking up laughing... all i can say is WELL SAID

welp

i get crippling anxiety from eq at 400mg week

is there anything to help combat this ?

would an SSRI or benzo be more beneficial here ??

bro, i'll try to take it easy on you as you have absorbed enough from everyone else but in all seriousness, 400 mg is a joke bro... it really is... if your experiencing anxiety from that then its absolutely not for you... i never run it under 800 mg nor do i ever recommend any less and i never see this is an issue... to be honest... i think you read online that anxiety is a "possible side effect" and you psyched yourself out and created anxiety that's just not there... unless your product is quadruple overdosed, which i know is not the circumstance... you have to do one of two things... talk yourself out of what you have created or just simply not use it... eq is excellent and i don't run a cycle without it but at 400 mg, your wasting it anyway... so you have to come to grips with the underlying issue and decide what's for you...

Top Bottom