Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do women get turned on like men do by a great body?

T

The Greatest

Being a guy I know a glance at a chick with a killer ass or a nice tight stomach and legs is just something that can make your day.

Now for women does this hold true? If you see a guy will a nice sculpted body does it cause your panties to get wet. And further more is it a guys abs the bodypart that turns you on most, or other parts? Do you want a ripped 195 pound guy and a more solid less ripped 240?

just wondering because it seems women my GF included talk very little about guys bodies unless they are drunk.

superqt4u2nv said:
Hell yeah dam hunky gym owner walked into the store yesterday man made me weak in the knees.

you may have a high sex drive though, I find it differs in the female population. Also some women are muscle chasers while other don't care for that look.

Guys on the other hand can often be moved by the simple giggle of boobs. We are such simple creatures.

Milo Hobgoblin said:
"simple giggle of boobs"

LOL just typing that turned me on.

pssssssst... my boobs don't giggle. they laugh a little sometimes and they often jiggle, but never giggle. :rolleyes:

jerkbox said:
do they ever bounce?

they all bounce, don't they?
wait, i guess not if they are small.
yes, mine bounce!

Top Bottom