Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Couples Counseling

Captain FT

2150 Served and Counting
Platinum
Started doing couples counseling this year. Never in my 38 years did I imagine doing this. I always thought everything was ok. We have two beautiful boys, we had a good relationship or so I thought.

On September 1, 2014 I found out my wife had been having an affair for the last four years with a co-worker. Let me say that again, the last four years...

I'm not a stupid person, though plank will jokingly disagree, I'm observant and try to pay attention to everything. My wife hated watching thriller movies with me cause I'd always call it, I knew what was going to happen before it happened and I was always right...but I never saw this coming. Four years of lies and deception I had no clue existed.

It's an odd place to be in when you find out. You didn't catch them in the act, you didn't see them do anything, but you hear all these answers to questions no husband ever wants to ask and no husband ever wants to hear the answer to.

Those of you who are friends with me on Facebook I think it goes without saying this is not something I've posted nor will I post about, this stays here. There is a sense of anonymity here even amongst those who are "friends".

So what am I going to do?

Well, I'm not giving up and I'm not leaving or that's not the plan anyway. We are going to counseling and that's going well. I can't imagine my life not waking up to my two beautiful boys and my wife. Even through this situation I still love her with all my heart. Sometimes you find someone that you just can't live without. I didn't buy her at Walmart and I can't just take her back in exchange for a newer, better model. So many would jump to the "fuck her leave her" bandwagon and some days I get there too. But I can't do it.

I have to at least say I tried, I gave it my all in the hardest of situations. I know some of you have experienced the same situation, curious of your thoughts, experience, expectations and outcome?

I tell my story here because I don't have many real life friends or friends I can open up to about this. For those regulars who know me I do value your opinions whe it comes to serious life issues. I've seen enough posts here that I know you can actually be human and express feelings an emotions when you know it's serious and I appreciate you all for that.

Can't do it bro, she's everything to me and I don't look at her that way. She came clean and told me the truth because she wants to be with me.

Top Bottom