Cooking and omelette and then reheating it via microwave

Posted: 10-Dec-2002 07:29 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Cooking and omelette and then reheating it via microwave within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Is this nasty? I have never tried it before. I eat three meals of chicken, oatmeal, and protein shake while I'm up at work and it's getting beyond boring. I thought about cooking up an omelette, throwing it into a tupperware container, and then reheating it later tonight. Will this work or does the cooling and then microwaving process ruin the ...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 10-Dec-2002, 07:29 PM   #1
United States
Is this nasty? I have never tried it before. I eat three meals of chicken, oatmeal, and protein shake while I'm up at work and it's getting beyond boring. I thought about cooking up an omelette, throwing it into a tupperware container, and then reheating it later tonight. Will this work or does the cooling and then microwaving process ruin the whole thing?
Gallery of supersizeme  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 10-Dec-2002, 07:29 PM   #2
United States
diet board, you
Gallery of supersizeme  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 10-Dec-2002, 07:30 PM   #3
United States
shut up
Gallery of supersizeme  

Old 10-Dec-2002, 07:31 PM   #4

post w
Gallery of Hannibal  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 10-Dec-2002, 09:05 PM   #5
Tuvalu
Its not bad really, I ate a omlete that was in the fridge for 3 days and it was fine. sometimes at work I do.
Gallery of PoyeBoy  

Old 10-Dec-2002, 10:42 PM   #6
United States
thank you big4life.

I SEE NO ONE ELSE GIVES A ABOUT MY EGGS. THAT'S FINE I BROUGHT THEM UP ANYWAYS. SO DON'T COME RUNNING TO ME AND ASK HOW THEY TURNED OUT, MMKAY?
Gallery of supersizeme  

Old 11-Dec-2002, 09:27 AM   #7
Samoa
how are you eggs jacknuts?

for awhile I was having a lunch of a few omlettes here and just having them cold with some salsa. not the food, but I would dance dance dance.

I got sick of that and now do beef and broccoli.

I figure soon I'll get sick of that and then I'll just kill one of the olsen twins and drag her rotting corpse around with me.
after all, you need a conversation starter these days right?
Gallery of HappyScrappy