Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cavs owner's letter to fans..he rips lebron a new asshole ! ..pretty LOL

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Open Letter to Fans from Cavaliers Majority Owner Dan Gilbert
Print RSS Cavs Insider Discuss

Dear Cleveland, All Of Northeast Ohio and Cleveland Cavaliers Supporters Wherever You May Be Tonight;

As you now know, our former hero, who grew up in the very region that he deserted this evening, is no longer a Cleveland Cavalier.

This was announced with a several day, narcissistic, self-promotional build-up culminating with a national TV special of his "decision" unlike anything ever "witnessed" in the history of sports and probably the history of entertainment.

Clearly, this is bitterly disappointing to all of us.

The good news is that the ownership team and the rest of the hard-working, loyal, and driven staff over here at your hometown Cavaliers have not betrayed you nor NEVER will betray you.

There is so much more to tell you about the events of the recent past and our more than exciting future. Over the next several days and weeks, we will be communicating much of that to you.

You simply don't deserve this kind of cowardly betrayal.

You have given so much and deserve so much more.

In the meantime, I want to make one statement to you tonight:

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ WINS ONE"

You can take it to the bank.

If you thought we were motivated before tonight to bring the hardware to Cleveland, I can tell you that this shameful display of selfishness and betrayal by one of our very own has shifted our "motivation" to previously unknown and previously never experienced levels.

Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.

Sorry, but that's simply not how it works.

This shocking act of disloyalty from our home grown "chosen one" sends the exact opposite lesson of what we would want our children to learn. And "who" we would want them to grow-up to become.

But the good news is that this heartless and callous action can only serve as the antidote to the so-called "curse" on Cleveland, Ohio.

The self-declared former "King" will be taking the "curse" with him down south. And until he does "right" by Cleveland and Ohio, James (and the town where he plays) will unfortunately own this dreaded spell and bad karma. [/B]

Just watch.

Sleep well, Cleveland.

Tomorrow is a new and much brighter day....

I PROMISE you that our energy, focus, capital, knowledge and experience will be directed at one thing and one thing only:

DELIVERING YOU the championship you have long deserved and is long overdue....

Dan Gilbert
Majority Owner
Cleveland Cavaliers

best parts are in bold... well pretty much the whole letter should be in bold

keep in mind a team owner wrote this !

bold letter

That letter was awesome. a few people are ripping Gilbert for it, but i think most people (especially cavs fan) love this.

Fuck those ngrs who say Gilbert should have taken the higher road. Lecoward didn't even have the decency to give the guy a phone call to let him know he wasn't coming or thank the fans of cleveland. Gilbert did everything he could to help lebron win given their situation, although i think a lot of their moves were just desperation. understandable though because this guy handcuffed the franchise

Lebron showed what a weak minded fraud and poser he is. He will never be Kobe or MJ who are leaders and have the mind of a champion. He'll be dwade's little pippen if anything.

The worst part of this..I think this had been in the works for YEARS. Those losers had been colluding for a couple of years now. They just string everyone a long to stroke their own egos. He let his stupid, unqualified bunch of goon friends orchestrate this garbage show and process....clowns who have no real business experience, or marketing knowledge or PR knowledge or legal knowledge. Instead of surrounding himself with professionals, he's trying to be a ngr version of Vinny Chase. Guess what? Vinny chase has integrity to the people around him and is actually a humble dude on a tv show. Lebron is a bitch

I hope basketball karma comes and bites them in the ass and KOBE shows them what it is to be a champion and not a bitch. I've never liked the rapist, but at least the rapist shows he's got balls of steels and doesn't back down from a challenge. oh yeah...and he has rings

Lebron has permanently tarnished his image and if these guys lose in the first 2 years it will be one of the biggest fails ever in sports. Just read the papers around the country and you will see how everyone is shredding this clown for this spectacle. I'm glad he didn't come to the knicks. This guy doesn't have what it takes to revive basketball in NY. He would have quit on the team like he quit on the Cavs

I think the Cleveland fans will rally round and be "motivated" after reading that.
They deserved a thank you from Lebron for sure.
The hype and media whoring by Lebron was so crass, bleh.

I wonder what kind of reaction he thought he was going to get from this little clown act...??

And Wade's Pippen is right on the money. I do not see him being "the king" in Miami. He will try once he realizes Wade's been suckering him in. He's trippin if he thinks he's going to keep up ring count with Kobe in Miami. They will win a couple....no more than three, probably less. Shaq and Kobe started to deterioate after the 2nd ring and I see this 3 threesome going out earlier than that. Bosh will be the first to want out....I'll bet on it.

The letter is a carefully crafted tool, looking to sway public opinion to a 'we didn't want him back anyways' frame of mind rather than an 'oh, shit...the team sucks now so why bother renewing our season tickets' frame of mind. You better believe he had an alternate letter praising LeBron as the second coming of Jordan that would have been published had LeBron chosen to return to Cleveland. 100% spin.

I like the emotion.

I like the non PC crap that we usually see from owners.

I don't like the fact that he is basically the little girl who gets dumped, then cries and goes nuts and talks shit about her BF to everyone that will listen cause she's a hurt little insecure pussy.

Top Bottom