Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

camel racing in 3....set....GO

Camel kills American owner at wildlife park in Mexico resort

“The camel kicked and bit him practically to death, and when he was almost dead, he sat on him,” said Canto. “Between the blows and the weight of the camel on top of him, he was asphyxiated.”

theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/15/us-man-killed-camel-tulum-resort

camel remembers previous Saudi owner

“I was attending a parade for the camels of Sheikh Abdelmohsen al-Rajehi whom I sold my camel to around seven months ago. While I was talking with some friends, the camel heard my voice and made its way among the cars that separated us. Once it (reached me), it wrapped its neck around me. This brought back memories of how I used to feed her bread,” Sabaii said.

He also said that such animals are not merely a means of transportation, adding that “camels are very loyal, and this is one of the many blessings of God. Some think certain animals like dogs are loyal in their nature (and the same) goes for camels as they are (loyal too) and they never forget.”

albawaba.com/editorchoice/camel-remember-saudi-owner-545764

camel remembers previous Saudi owner

“I was attending a parade for the camels of Sheikh Abdelmohsen al-Rajehi whom I sold my camel to around seven months ago. While I was talking with some friends, the camel heard my voice and made its way among the cars that separated us. Once it (reached me), it wrapped its neck around me. This brought back memories of how I used to feed her bread,” Sabaii said.

He also said that such animals are not merely a means of transportation, adding that “camels are very loyal, and this is one of the many blessings of God. Some think certain animals like dogs are loyal in their nature (and the same) goes for camels as they are (loyal too) and they never forget.”

albawaba.com/editorchoice/camel-remember-saudi-owner-545764

http://www.pasunautre.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/watermelon_fucker_ren_hang1.jpg

Eat a dick you faggot

Top Bottom