Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CA man digs 10-foot hole in sand at beach, dies after collapse buries his head

As long as I'm moving from one state with stupid news to another, I should feel pretty comfortable.

It probably was a pretty nice hole. I picture several other dudes looking on in admiration as he dug it.

It probably was a pretty nice hole. I picture several other dudes looking on in admiration as he dug it.
Okay, I know it's wrong but that made me LOL.

Go to the beach, hand any man a shovel and you're guaranteed enough peace to actually get some reading done, at least until someone's hungry.

Fucking weird.

What is it about ocean air that turns the man who won't do shit for landscaping the backyard suddenly becomes excavator extraordinaire?

It's just part of being a guy. I despise chores of any kind around my own home, but if a friend is working on something I'll gladly join in. I have a 6 year old that digs holes in the yard and shows it to me proudly like it's a massive accomplishment and I encourage it because I'm amused by the same stupid shit at age 38.

I bet the dude died with a smile on his face thinking to himself "yeah, look at my big fuckin' hole!".

It's just part of being a guy. I despise chores of any kind around my own home, but if a friend is working on something I'll gladly join in. I have a 6 year old that digs holes in the yard and shows it to me proudly like it's a massive accomplishment and I encourage it because I'm amused by the same stupid shit at age 38.

I bet the dude died with a smile on his face thinking to himself "yeah, look at my big fuckin' hole!".

Lol cuz it's true.

Top Bottom